Monday, August 2, 2010

Inside and Out

 Outside

 Inside
Boy does it ever feel good to be back in my room..In my own little world..STAMPIN using the old mojo lol.. This week over at Totally Stampalicious the challenge is to make a card and decorate the inside and the outside. I have a bad habit at only doing the outside unless I am giving it away. I am using the cute Birthday Kids a new release from Totally Stampalious / Bugaboo..... So here is my card for this weeks challenge. Thanks for joining me today...Monique

Materials
Stamps: Totally Stampalicious / Bugaboo Waltzing mouse vintage label
Paper: Lilac and white CS DCVW DP
Ink: Memento Black & copic markers
Nestabilities, MS border punch, jems, paper piercing, ribbon and Yummie cookies

8 comments:

Kimberly S said...

The card is just lovely Monique! Your coloring is fabulous, the papers are super fun, and I just love that the inside matches! The cookies....oh, such a tease! Yum! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Awe Monique! Such a darling gift set! You did an awesome job coloring that sweet image & love that WMS Vintage label ;) TFS

Unknown said...

so cute, Monique!!! that cookie looks totally yummy, too!!

Crystal said...

Such a CUTE set Monique!!!

Unknown said...

Such a darling set, Monique! Love your vacation photos, too!! Hugs and Happy Summer!!

Virgo5 said...

Great card, love the dp and I suddenly feel like having a delicious giant cookie for breakfast! lol

Stacy Morgan said...

Yummy! the card is darling and I like the sparkly inside.

Kathy said...

Awesome card and the cookies look so yum!! My mouth is watering. Someone is really lucky :)