Sunday, August 29, 2010

Blog Award


 I am so lucky this last couple of weeks... I have been winning stuff lol..and I never win.. This moring I woke to another blog award from Julia..Thanks so much..It means alot... There are some rules that go along with the award so here it goes

1. Thank the person who gave you the award...Thanks Julia!!
2. Copy the award on to  my blog.- done.
3. List Three things you like about your self.. This is a tough one hummm
                      1. I do on to other what I would like done to me.
                      2. I try to enjoy each day like there is no tomorrow.
                      3. I put my family first ...(all the time)
4.Post a picture that you love..

5. Tag five people to give this award to. There are so many inspiring blogs that I follow but here are five wonderful blogs in no particular order..
1. Robin
2.Alice
3. Nathalia
4. Anya
5. Lisa

3 comments:

Nathalia Castellon said...

Thank you Monique! I'd have to second you for this award as well because your blog has truly been full of beautiful creations with each and every visit!

Lisa Kind said...

Thanks so much, Monique! I'm honored by you kind comments!

Alice said...

Congrats on the award, Monique! and thanks for giving it to me. you are so sweet!! I am honored that it is from you! =)