Thursday, August 19, 2010

Seasoned With Love

Today's Sunrise
~~~~
~~~~
Good Morning everybody... Wow this picture I took of this mornings sunrise does not do it justice..It was such a brilliant orange red color... So beautiful... :) I am playing along with Sweet Sunday sketch this week.. I have used Gillian Roberts "Baking a Treat" . I just love this image.. The little girl with her cute pig tails.. Baking some love.. My kids loved to bake when they were little.. !! Hope your sunrise is as beautiful as mine.. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by...Monique :)

Materials

Paper: SU Krafts, PTI Berry Sorbet, MM Flower Patch DP
Stamps: Gillian Roberts "Baking a Treat" & GBP Cookin up memories
Ink: Memento Black & Copic Markers
Nestabilities, Sewing machine, PTI ribbon (Berry Sorbet), Flower punch & border punch

6 comments:

Kimberly S said...

Fabulous card, and a gorgeous sunrise Monique! Love the sweet image, and your flowers are just wonderful. :)

Crystal said...

OOOO What a gorgeous picture of the sunrise...what a wonderful way to start the morning!! Your card is absolutely soooooo sweet, I just LOVE the colors and this dp is beautiful!! EEEK that image is just soooo sweet, wow love your coloring on it too:)

Virgo5 said...

Oh my gosh what a cute image! Love your layout with the scalloped border and flowers.

Monique Thanks so much for picking me for the 'I Heart Your Blog' I truely feel honored! Sorry it somehow slipped my mind with getting all my challenges done before we leave! duh
I'm hoping I have time tonight to pick mine if it's not too late.

Cindy Haffner said...

What a little DOLL!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh so cuuuute!

Nathalia Castellon said...

Sooo sweet! Darling color palette and embellishments!