Monday, August 9, 2010

One Layer




 Happy Monday everybody....And Monday means another great challenge over at Totally Stampalicious.This week we're going to challenge you to what many of us believe is one of the tougher challenges out....THE DREADED SINGLE LAYER CARD!
Now, the good news about these is, all going well, they can be very quick and beautiful! But, as some of may know...one little mistake and the whole card is KAPUT!!!
I guess that's why they call it a challenge though right!
The card itself must be one layer and you may use one or two small embellishments such as ribbon, a flower or a brad! Here is my take on the challenge... Thanks for joining me today...Monique

Materials
Stamps: Totally Stampalicious/ Bugaboo
Paper: PTI orange zest and white
Ink: Memento black and copic markers
Paper piercing..

10 comments:

Danderella said...

Monique this is gorgeous! I can only imagine the stress of making all those piercings and worrying about making a mistake! LOL! It looks fabulous.

Crystal said...

WOW Monique what a GREAT one layer creation!!!!! I LOVE LOVE the piercing that is AWESOME!!!!! LOVE the fun image too what a hoot!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN!!!!!

Jenny said...

OH I love all the piercings!! Super cute!! Your coloring is great!

Danni said...

That piercing is amazing! Fabulous card!

Unknown said...

Fantastic Monique!!!! Love the piercing for the bg!! I'm pretty sure I have that piercing template in my collection of neglected tools. What an inspiration to get it out and use it!!!

Kimberly S said...

Beautiful coloring Monique! I love that fun image, and all of the gorgeous paper piercing! Wow! :)

Lynn Mercurio said...

HA!...I feel this way every morning when I have to go to work. Your did an outstanding job capturing my feelings! =)

Silli said...

He he..., your card is wonderful Monique...I love the funny image and the piercing!

Virgo5 said...

I love this Monique! What a way to make a single layer pop!