Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy Now Happy Forever


Happy Hump Day.. I am playing along with Flutter By Wednesday... This week the challenge is a recipe.
1 part sparkle
2 part Designer paper
3 part Buttons or Jems
and don't forget to include a Butterfly, Fairy or Angel... Its really hard to see but my glitter is around my image. I used the orange Spica marker...Thanks for joining me today ,,,Monique
~~
Materials

Paper: White Cs, MM kids collection LYB fresh print
Stamps: CTMH Happy Forever
Ink: Memento Black and Copic markers
Nestabilities, green gingham ribbon, flower MS border punch and butterfly brad.

10 comments:

Jen Martakis said...

Monique, this is just ADORABLE!

dolcreations said...

This is so beautiful! I just love the little hedge hog! And that flower is GORGEOUS!

Michelle said...

Such a cute Hedgehog! LOVE the papers you used, too! Thanks for joining us at FBW this week - keep fluttering :)

Unknown said...

This is adorable, Monique! I just love hedgies and this one is SO sweet!!

Crystal said...

AWW thsi is soooo SWEEET!!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

How sweet Monique! Love that lil' hedge hog - just want to pinch his cheeks!

Kimberly S said...

Your cards just keep getting cuter Monique! Thanks so much for joining us this week at FBW! :)

Silli said...

Such a cute card Monique, I love the paperflower and the cute image!

Danni said...

Oh how cute this is!! I just got this stamp set, seeing your card makes me want to ink it up!!
Fabulous job!! Really love your flower. Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Nathalia Castellon said...

The mixing of patterns and gingham colors is so charming! Lovely little card!