Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy Birthday JUGS45

~~~~
 Hi everybody.. Wow it has been 2 weeks in a row I am playing along with Just Us Girls... How can you tell my hubby has gone back to work, and the kids are out and about lol... This week is sketch week. Here is my take on the sketch...Have a great day and thanks for joining me today ...Monique :)

Materials

Stamps: PTI vintage Picnic
Paper: PTI Sweet Blush, SU Real Rust Cosmo Cricket Love notes DP and my new Paper Pack from Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby!!
Ink: Distress Ink, Memento black and copic markers
Flower Jem, Nestabilities, pink ribbon MD border punch, sewing machine.

10 comments:

Jenny said...

Very pretty card! I love that border punch and all the added details!!

Crystal said...

This is a beauty, wow love your take on the sketch!!!

Sweetie-Scraps said...

Another beautiful card! I enjoy visiting your blog - thank you for sharing your creativity! I love your blog so congratulations! You have been awarded the "I Love Your Blog" award...my top 15 faves!! You can check it out on my blog:
www.Sweetie-Scraps.blogspot.com

Mara Campbell said...

This is stunning! So so pretty!!! I love the border and that big pink bow. I love that challenge site, I haven't played along in a while. Thanks for the inspiration!

AKiteFlier said...

Beautiful - love the colors and the DP - well done. My son just got himself a harley - been out a couple of times with him - fun.
Thanks for gettin' sketchy with JUGS this week - we appreciate you!

Robin McK said...

Hi Monique!
Nice to see a fellow Canadian! This card is truly lovely - fabulous job on the sketch!!!

Anne Tussing said...

Love your card!! The colors are great. I just posted mine and used the same set you did...but didn't know. It's so cool to see the different takes that different people have for the same set.

Kathryn B said...

Glad you could join us again this week Monique! I would have hated to miss this beauty! Love your color choices and the way you flipped your basket!

Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

Lisa Kind said...

Love this vintage picnic basket set! Such a pretty card! Love how you used the JUGs sketch! So glad your hubby is at work so you can play with Just Us Girls! (Haha)

Andrea M said...

What a lovely card! Love the colors and basket full of flowers (I love that set :)). Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls! Love your take on the sketch.