Monday, August 16, 2010

Pink Black and White


 Monday again!! Totally Stampalicious is have a color challenge.. Pink, Black and White...One of my favorite color combs... I got my inspiration for this card over at Amazing Paper Grace. Beca is so talented and can do amazing things with nestabilities and punches..she also has tutorials to share all her secrets... I visit there daily and guess what.... I just won her blog candy .(doin the Happy Dance) lol ,,Thanks so much Beca!! Here is my take on this weeks challenge... Thanks for joining me today!! ..Monique

Materials
 Stamps: Totally Stampalicious/ bugaboo Morning Margret
Ink: Memento Black & copic markers
Paper: Black, Pink and white cs, PTI Pink Patterns Dp
Black gingham ribbon, flower jems, pearls ( I colored them with Copic markers) MS border and corner punch and Bordabilities

11 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Great card. I love the colors and that sentiment is great.

nan cee said...

Love this card! Now I know why I am as old as I am!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Cute card! Love those colours too! Congrats on your big win. You're gonna give Becca a run for her money. I love the way you used the nesties!

Kimberly S said...

So fun and pretty! Morning Margret crack me up, and the colors are simply gorgeous Monique! :)

Danni said...

Very pretty card that gave me quite a giggle! Awesome!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee Hee love it.

Crystal said...

I just LOVE this its sooo fun!!! LOVE your flower border and your whole card is FAB!!!

Nathalia Castellon said...

Ha! Ha! LOL, love what you did with this card! Especially loved all the border punches you combined. Beautiful and funny!

Virgo5 said...

This is beauitful Monique, and it's funny I was thinking it looked like a Becca creation! I love the punched edges and the way you used that flower edge!

Unknown said...

so perfectly embellished!!! Gorgeous!!

Shana said...

Oh wow that sentiment is over the top! Another great card!