Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Watering Can

~~~~

Happy Hump Day everybody!! While still enjoying being in my stampin room it seems like it is taking forever to make anything,,, Isn't it funny how fast you can lose your creativity ...You know its there ....SOMEWHERE!! LOL.. Any way I have a little something to share today.  I Love watering cans, shovels, and anything garden. So I was very excited when I seen this watering can template over at MTME... This would be a nice little gift for a housewarming or just a little something to give and make a friend smile. Fill it with flowers , garden seeds, or just leave it empty... Thanks for joining me today...Monique :)


Materials
Stamps: MTME Tending the garden & WM Vintage Label 5
Paper: Cream & Black cs, K n Company DP
Ink: Jim Holtz Distress, SU Bravo Burgundy & Memento Black
PTI ribbon, jewels, Black tulle, embossing folder & Brads

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet gift set, Monique! Just love the fabulous watering can and matching card!!

Silli said...

Your gift set is wonderful dear Monique, I love the colors...

Danni said...

This is just too fabulous! Beautiful set!

Mara Campbell said...

SO cute!!! That watering can is precious, you did a great job with it and I love the matching card!!

Jenny said...

What a great gift set!! I love the colors!! Great job!!