Saturday, August 28, 2010

Thank You Kindly

~~~~


Hi everybody.. Well I was so excited this morning when I went to see what the new Sketch Challenge over at Waltzing Mouse was and my card was chosen for one of the Top Three.. Well I almost fell off my chair and then proceeded to do that Happy Dance while all  3 of my teenaged girls had thought I lost my mind...Thanks you so much for choosing my card this week... I am playing again this week..Here is my take on the Challenge..Thanks for joining me today...Monique

Materials

Paper: Brown and Cream cs, Cosmo Cricket Autumn
Stamps: Waltzing Mouse
Ink: SU bravo Burgandy & Memento black. Ranger tea dye dissressing ink
Nestabilities, pearls, MS border punch, ribbon and flower

17 comments:

Alice said...

this is gorgeous, Monique! love the fancy frame you made!!

GiuliaG. said...

Your card is lovely. I admire your work. I left something for you on my blog....please check it out..http://scrapellasblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/cherry-on-top-award.html

carole said...

Great card, I love the way you have arrange the fancy die.. Great job !!!

Cindy Haffner said...

What a BEAUTY!!

Lynn Put said...

Lovely card! I really like the detail in the frame around your sentiment!
Congrats on having your card choosen as one of the top 3 for WM!

Nathalia Castellon said...

A huge congrats to you Monique! It doesn't surprise me one bit that your card was picked as top three; it was truly a stunning card! And this one is just as beautiful, too!

Joan B said...

Stunning and congrats on the win!!

Julia Aston said...

Love the fancy tags framing on your labels image Monique! what a great look you created here! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch again this week!

Crystal said...

WOW what a gorgeous Thank you card....fabulous colors!!!! LOVE your take on this sketch!

Deborah Anton said...

Beautiful card!

Betty Wright said...

Gorgeous, Monique! The colors, design, and detailing are fabulous! Beautifully done!

Mona Pendleton said...

Stunning card Monique! That ornate frame paired with all the WM layered images makes a wonderful focal point! So nice to see your creations in the weekly WMSC - thanks so much for playing along :)

Suzanne C said...

gorgeous! Love your take on the sketch!

Wendy said...

Wonderful card. What company makes that ornate frame? I love it!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Stunningly elegant, Monique. I love the beautiful layers of your focal image and the beautiful patterned paper. A beauty to behold.

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Congrats on being chosen Top Mouse! You created another beauty here..love the combination of nesties you used!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! I, too, think this die makes it stand out in a crowd. Interested in the company info as well. Congratulations on your honor last week! How fun is that?