Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sunshine

 ~~~~
 ~~~~


Happy Hump Day..Its suppose to be HOT and SUNNY today so I think I will go outside and enjoy it. With our house half winding down, the girls purchasing some school clothes. school supplies on the shelves at Walmart it seems like summer is almost over . So while the hot is here I will enjoy it :) I am playing along with the Sweet Sunday Sketch.. Here is my take on it...Thanks for joining me today and hope there weather is nice where ever you are :)...Monique

Materials

Stamps:Tina Wenke  Mouse in tea cup
Paper: Hey Birdie collection Kaiser craft
Ink: distressing ink, Memento black & copic markers
Embossing folder, nestabilities, Sunshine embellishment and my first flower I made (yup my first one lol)

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my word is this ever soooooo CUTE!!! I LOVE that image and your flower is GORGEOUS!!! OOOOWEEE LOVE THAT!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful colouring and an adorable image! The flower is the perfect finish!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh so FUN and ADORABLE!!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is adorable. I love your flower you made too.

Kimberly S said...

Awww....what a super cute card Monique! Sweet image, great DP, and I love the flower! :)

Lisa Kind said...

This is so pretty! And I love your flower! It reminds me of those cabbage flowers! So pretty!