Sunday, August 8, 2010

Thank You Kindly WMSC9



I am playing in the Waltzing mouse Sketch challenge. The second I saw Claries wonderful stamps I was hooked. She has tons that fit in with the Nestabilites... I love to read her blog, her writing always makes me giggle.. Love her. So this is My take on the sketch...I used my new set to make the plaid background. So much fun :).. Thanks for stopping by and joining me today :)...Monique

Materials
Stamps: Waltzing mouse Vintage label 10, pic-nic patterns & Fancy phrases
Ink: SU Old Olive, Creamy caramel & Dusty Durango
Paper: Kraft, Old Olive and white cs
Sewing machine, Nestabilities, ribbon and leaf embellishments

8 comments:

Kimberly S said...

Gorgeous Thank You card Monique! Love the fall colors and the fun layout. :)

Jen Cuthbertson said...

The fall colors are so pretty and your background plaid is perfect! Great job!

Bonnie said...

Just so beautiful! I am in love with that plaid definitely, and the beautiful autumn colours are wonderful amidst our heat waves! Thanks for playing in the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge this week - and isn't Claire just great?!!

Charmaine Stack said...

Monique, what a great fall card. I like the way you layered the nesties Labels 10.

Julia Aston said...

I just love the plaid on this! and the wonderful colors you used - thanks so muvh for playing with WMS this week!

Mona Pendleton said...

Holy Smokes Monique! This card is BEAUTIFUL! I love your custom stamped designer background paper & that beautifully framed sentiment! The lil' leaves sprinkled about puts it right over the edge! Thank you for playing along with this week's WMSC :) Hope you come join the fun again!

Pauline said...

A lovely autumnal (Fall) card, love the plaid background and lovely autumn leaves, very pretty.

Lenet said...

Beautiful! love your plaid back ground. thans for playing with us at the walzing mouse challenges.