Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hand Picked for You

~~~~

Happy Saturday everybody... Well you have seen pictures of my garden and now I am getting kinda worried that I am going to have to much lol... We have been eating out of it and the results are....."YUMMIE" The peas are so sweet , carrots so crisp , beats like candy and ohhhh the spuds are mouth watering lol ... vegies from the garden are so good when the are tiny and fresh!! But unfortunately I know I am going to have to much for my family and I so I will be giving lots away..."Any takers ?" :).. Here is a bunch of beats that I picked yesterday with a card that I made using MTME stamps... Thank you for joining me today and hope you have a good weekend.....Monique .

Materials

Stamps: MTME
Paper: Su Olive green, yellow and white
Ink: Olive green and Memento Black
Butterfly MTME, ribbon, MS border punch

6 comments:

Kimberly S said...

Gorgeous card and delicious goodies from your garden! So wish I was nearby!! *grin*

Crystal said...

Oh WOW Monique this is BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE that lattice punch and that beautiful butterfly!!! gorgeous work sweetie, enjoy your weekend!!!!

Mara Campbell said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the lattice punch and the colors. And it looks great against those beautiful beets. I love eating the bounty of our garden. Our tomatoes are finally getting red, I can't wait to make fresh salsa. YUM!!!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Pick me!!! Pick Me!!! I'll take any of your garden left overs...I'll even help harvest if you'd like!!! There's nothin' better then fresh home-grown veggies!!! Fabulous project...this is WONDEFUL!!

Silli said...

Wonderful Monique, love the card...Fabby project! HUGS

Lynn Mercurio said...

Wow...this is one outstanding creation. Love the look of that fancy border punch and how well it compliments your wonderful image. FANTASTIC!!