Tuesday, August 10, 2010

 
 
How cool is this? Cheryl from http://sweetie-scraps.blogspot.com/
 chose me as one of 15 blogs that she loves! Thank you Cheryl I am honored :).. Here are some rules!!
1. Post the award here - done!
2. Link back to the blog that awarded you the award - done!
3. Follow that blog - done! Lots of inspiration there..:)
4. Choose 15 of my faves - Here are my 15 most favorites in no particular order. I visit them each day and they are  full of funny stories, tons of inspiration and and always make me smile..
11 Pat

Thank you everybody!!

10 comments:

Kimberly S said...

Right back at ya Monique! Thank you so much! It's an absolute pleasure to visit your blog each day! Big Hugs! :)

Sweetie-Scraps said...

Oh look at you! You don't let grass grow under your feet do you? You got that done very fast! I will go check out your 15! Thank you for passing on the award and sharing the I LOVE THIS BLOG award!
xoxo, Cheryl

Crystal said...

AWW Congrats on your award and thanks so much for passing it to me!!!! I LOVE your blog too I always enjoy coming to visit and seeing your BEAUTIFUL and inspiring work!!Big Hugs

Mara Campbell said...

Congrats on your blog award!! I love all the inspiration you share. And you are too sweet for having me on the list!!! You made my day. :-)

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Awww shucks!!! THANK YOU Monique!!! You are definitely deserving of this award...I am ALWAYS inspired by your work and all your fun projects!!!

Unknown said...

Gosh Monique!! I'm honored and very flattered!! That's some pretty impressive company you lumped me in with! Thank you so much for including me! Your work is so beautiful and inspiring also!!! Big hugs!!!

Jenny said...

You are sooo super sweet!! Thanks a lot of putting me into this list!!

Cindy Haffner said...

THANK YOU Monique!! You are so SWEET to think of me!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh thank you so much! Very cool! I am horrible with the blog badge awards thingies. lol I do appreciate it very much!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the award, Monique, and thank you so much for passing it on to me.. you are so sweet and I love visiting your blog for smiles and inspiration as well!! Hugs!