Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tea Light Card

~~~~
I seen this idea last week when I participate in Flutter By Wednesdays Challenge and I knew I had to make one. Randi gave me the inspiration check out her blog here..I also used MTME rambling rose again but this time I followed Lauren's tutorial that you can find here This would make such a nice gift and card all in one :)... Thanks for joining me today..Monique

Materials

Paper: Green and Rose CS, Scrap Dp
Ink: Memento Black & Copic Markers
Stamps: Penny Black
MTME Rambling Rose, ribbon, Nestabilities, Border punch & twine

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh WOW Monique this is beautiful!!I LOVE your flower and this gorgeous design! AWWW what a super sweet image!

Jenny said...

Very pretty Monique! I love the paper flower! Stunning color combos!

Jen Martakis said...

What a beautiful card. That flower is STUNNING!

Kimberly S said...

What a wonderful gift idea, and it turned out so lovely! The image is adorable, and your rose is gorgeous! :)

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Totally sweet! Love your popped up teddy and that flower is gorgeous!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh so DARLING!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty card Monique! What a fabulous flower!

Nathalia Castellon said...

This has such a beautiful vintage vibe to it with the roses and bear! Another gorgeous card!