Monday, August 30, 2010

Just cuz!!


 ~~~~


Hi All.. I am playing in another challenge this week that I see everybody playing in and I decided to try it out this week Over at Stacy's Stamping Stage. the challenge .Curtian Call Color Challenge  ..this is Act 45. the colors to be used are Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, Concord Crush, & Whisper White, (or simular shades).. Well Here is my take on the color challenge. Thanks for joining me today :)...Monique

Materials

Paper, green, Kraft, White 
Stamps: MTME  all a flutter Sentiments,MTME Fanciful flourishes, PTI Butterfly Dreams
Ink: Purple & white embossing powder
Nestabilities,Jems,Purple ribbon

8 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

The white embossing makes such a pretty background.

Keva said...

Very pretty! I love the flourishes and butterfly.

Kimberly S said...

Fabulous card Monique! I really love the stamped background of the white on Kraft! :)

Mary J said...

Gorgeous take on the challenge! Lovin' the swirls!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Simply darling card Monique! The white embossing & purple ribbon & butterfly really pop!

Kathy said...

Love the elegance of this card so very pretty!!

Stacey Schafer said...

beautiful! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

Regina Mangum said...

Oh how lovel and elegant! Perfect take on the challenge! XOXO