Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Homemade Just for You

 
 ~~~~
 ~~~~
 ~~~~

I am pumped!! Why you ask..Well I have been on the waiting list since Feb and Veronica from VK Design Company has contacted me and the ball is rollin.. Soon I will have a fabulous looking blog!! I am so excited.. Today I have made a project with a matching card and I will be entering them in two challenges one is Just Us Girls..This week is template week and I have used MTME Jammed packed template ... I am also playing with Taylor Expressions Sketch Challenge... And here is my take on the challenges...Thanks for joining me today!!...Monique

Materials

Paper: Cream and burgandy Cs, MTME digital paper
Stamps: MTME Well Preserved
Ink: memento Black & Copic markers
MTME Jammed Packed template, Tulle, Sewing machine

15 comments:

Rebeccah Kuhne said...

What a FABULOUS creation! I can't wait to see your new blog! How exciting for you!

Kimberly S said...

Fabulous set Monique! Yummy, pears! Oooo...looking forward to your new blog look! :)

Alice said...

wonderful gift set, Monique! love your take on the sketch!!! fabulous!!

Crystal said...

Oh WOW what a beautiful set, def LOVE LOVE these colors1

Cindy Haffner said...

So very PRETTY!

Kathryn B said...

Fab job with the template challenge this week! I just love your colors!

Thanks for joining Just Us Girls this week!

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful ensemble and design, Monique! The detailing and the flower accenting are perfection! Lovely work!

Regina Mangum said...

Absolutely stunning, Monique! I love the color combo on this project. Beautiful! XOXO

AKiteFlier said...

What a gorgeous set Monique - wow love it. Tickled to see a MTME template in use - how fun! Great project. Thanks for playing along with JUGS and for supporting Clear and Simple Stamps too. :-)

PS My son just got himself a Harley - he wants to me to check out a Spyder LOL.

Basement Stamper said...

Beautiful colors on this card/template! Love what you created.

Maria said...

Lovely set! LOVE the MMTE that you used! Nice job and thanks so much for playing along with JUST US GIRLS this week.

Mara Campbell said...

Beautiful colors!!! I love both your projects. And can't wait to see what you do with your blog!

Silli said...

This is very pretty Monique,I love the colors muchly...

Silke Ledlow said...

Gorgeous Set Monique!!! Totally awesome use of the MTME goodies!!! Hugs ~S~

Andrea M said...

Oh Monique this is completely fabulous!!! Love, love, love it!!! The colors are fantastic and the layout is perfect!!! Great job! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!