Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wedding Card Jugs #44



This week over at Just us girls is Wild card week... and one of the DT members daughter is getting married and so the challenge is to make a wedding card. I have made my card a country wedding... I took the picture in front of my favorite bird feed The Little Red Barn :).. Thanks for joining me today.. And Best Wishes to Pam's daughter :)...Monique

Materials

Stamps: Sarsh Kay First Kiss, PTI scattered showers
Paper: Yellow and white cs, Fancy Pant Sunny Day DP
Ink: Memento black & copic markers
nestabilities, lace , metal flowers

9 comments:

Crystal said...

AWW What a super sweet image and fabulous card!!!!! EEEEEK your background is wonderful!

Mary J said...

Hello Monique! Lovin' this card - what a perfect pair and brilliantly coloured in! Great photo shoot!

Andrea M said...

This is just too adorable!!! Your coloring is fantastic! Your card is just jam packed with sweetness and charm, right down the perfect lace bow! Love that DP too! Thanks for playing along with the wedding wild card challenge at Just Us Girls!

Lisa Kind said...

That's a bird feeder? I thought it was a real barn! LOL!!! This so fantastic! I just adore everything about it! so, so cute!
Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Mara Campbell said...

this is such a cute cute card!!! I love coloring and that tied lace is so pretty!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute Wedding card Monique! Reminds me of growing up with the Holly Hobby Dolls :)

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Monique, so sweet!
Clairex

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh this is just too sweet. This little girl reminds me of Holly Hobby girls of my childhood. Such a sweet image and the way you have created this card accents this sweet image wonderfully.

Janie Printz said...

such a beautiful card, Love everything about it & all your other adorable cards on here...
Janie