Thursday, July 29, 2010

Back from Vacation

 Bike Trip
Bike Trip
Bike Trip
Our Garden
 
Our Garden
Our Garden
The View from my kitchen Window
Our Garden
Our Garden
Our Labs
Hi Everybody... I am back from a month vacation. My hubby took the month of July off and now he has gone back to work. :(,,, We did a bit of everything. We puttered around on the acreage playing in the garden a bit. We also went for a motor bike ride into B.C. and dipping down into the United States. Had all kinds of weather rain, sun, wind hail and even a bit of snow...So I came home wind burned sun burned, with frozen fingers lol... So today I am sharing a few personal pictues of my summer. Will be back on Tuesday with some eye candy from the latest rubber stamps from Totally Stampalicious. These images are great your going to love them... Thanks for stopping by today.. Monique ;)

3 comments:

Kimberly S said...

Glad to see you back Monique! How wonderful to take the month together and do a bit of everything! The scenery is gorgeous, and the garden pics are fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing them. :)

Virgo5 said...

WOW MOnique your pictures are beautiful! What a great looking garden you have and the view from your kitchen makes me jealous! I stare at the side of my neighbours house!lol Love the pic of your dogs too, such a perfect pose! TFS

Angela Timms said...

Wow I envy your garden as well, but know a lot of work goes into a garden though! So I applaud you for that! Ahhh...nothing taste better than right fresh from the garden huh?? Great cards just came across your blog!-TOODLES-Angela