Saturday, October 2, 2010

You've Been Boo'd








 Hi Everybody! I was so excited when I went to the post office last night and my goodies were in from MTME. I made supper, did some dishes and quickly got started. I have been following Lauren and her DT this week with their fantastic ideas on all her new templates, paper and stamps. I am getting really excited and nervous for my turn to be a Guest Designer for MTME next month.. As soon as I seen the new template In Suspence I had to make one. I did a bit of alteration with the front and made a pumpkin face that I sparkled with some orange sticklers. I thought It would a great night light after the candy was gone. So in the template I will be sending  batterie operated candle.. For my card I knew I wanted to use those CUTE witch boots as my main image with a sentiment that went perfect." Trick or Treat smell my Feet" lol ... I use some the of digital paper that Lauren has to offer and also made my own DP with combining some small stamps of the Spooky Surprise set. I used Versa Mark and green embossing powder to make them stand out.. Well that is it for me today.I hope you enjoyed my project. I have to go and rake a bazillion leaves on my acreage :).. Thank you for joining me today. And hey if you leave a comment let me know what you think of my new blog look I like to call home :)..Monique..

19 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute they are all adorable. I ordered several of the templates, haven't tried them yet

Unknown said...

This is just darling, Monique! I LOVE the cut out face and night light idea.. fabulous idea!!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so great. TFS.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my gosh to much FUN!

Kelly Schelske said...

This is such a fun set Monique!!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh Monique - this is such a great project. What person WOULDN'T LOVE to be boo'd with such a lovely treat! Fantastic job.

Norma said...

This is a super cute projects I love it!!!

Alice said...

fabulous set, Monique! love it!

Silli said...

Monique, your set is fabulous, I love the colors and the funny images...BIg hugs and happy weekend..

Heather Rogers said...

These are wonderful Monique. You will do a fabulous job as Guest DT. I can't wait to see. :)

Betty Wright said...

Oh, just look at this! This is a fabulous design and your card with the "wicked feet" is too cute! Really heart the sparkle detailing around the jack o' face on the door hanger! Great set, Monique!

Crystal said...

Oh WOW Monique how fun and super creative girl!!! Being Booed is soooo fun my kiddos just love that!!! EXCELLENT projects gf!

Davi said...

Wowzer Monique this is fabulous. I love your little pumpkin face!!

Catherine Couch Doucette said...

Monique...super, duper cute!! I love how you created the pumpkin face too! So glad to hear you like the set and look forward to seeing your creations :0)

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Love love love that pumpkin face...it's just perfect! All your projects are fabulous...congrats on being Lauren's guest designer...you'll be fabulous!

Virgo5 said...

Congratulations on the Guest Designer spot at MTME! You certainly deserve it, you always have such great 3-D creations! Love the pumpkin face on the treat box...see great idea!

Suzanne C said...

Fabulous! Wonderful set and love the tulle!!!

Mara Campbell said...

so darn cute!!! I love that new template, I definitely need to get that one. I can't wait to see what you do when you are Guest Designer!!

B said...

Oh I LOVE the jack o lantern cut into the box like that! How cool!