Saturday, October 30, 2010

MTME Sneak Peeks Day 3 Anyway You Slice it!!



Hi Everybody ..Today is Sneak Peek Day 3 for MTME. Today My project is made with the Anyway You Slice it Template. I have chosen to make a Reindeer, but there are endless things to create with this template. Here are a few examples, Christmas tree, Party Hat, Flag, Sandwich, fruit slice just to name a few.

I have cut  Any Way you can Slice it  with brown, Cut the eyes with a circle punch, added some Mistletoe leaves (a fun new cut file) for her ears.I am sure it will be snowing up at the north pole so I added a touch of snow to her ears.  Added a button nose and topped off with a ribbon..Isn't she Kah-ute!!

Here is a picture when the template is open. I will be putting reindeer food inside .

This Trendy tag is one of the cut files that is available this month. I used the stamp set Created by Catherine Doucette called Secret Santa(This set is also available in digital)

And last but not least my card to match. The back ground paper was made combining one of my favorite Stamp sets Argyle Amazement and  Secret Santa. I airbrush my background with Copic markers (Chalk is also very nice and easy to use if you don't have the airbrush system). The Reindeer are from the stamp set called Dashing Threw the Snow( Also available in digital). I added some ribbon with a few Gems on the bottom.

Here is the Poem on the inside of the card. My Three girls used to spread this magic mixture every Christmas Eve..The sparkle in their eyes was priceless as they waited in anticipation for  Santa and his reindeer to arrive.. Thanks for joining me today. Make sure you stop by the other DT member to see what they have created today:)..Monique

                                                        Debbie Marcinkiewicz

22 comments:

Kimberly S said...

Oh wow, how adorable! Fun set, and the Reindeer head is so cute and creative! :)

Renkata said...

Such a fun and jolly set! Well done!

Jenny said...

This is just darling! I love the whole thing! Wonderful job! Happy Halloweeen!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

How darling your set is! Love the idea to make the box into this adorable reindeer face. Cute card!

Anonymous said...

Monique, these are all really adorable projects!! I've been catching up on your blog and you've got some amazing talent girl!! Congrats on the DT spot, you deserve it!! :) Hope you have a Happy Halloween!! HUGS

Lisa Kind said...

OMGoodness! How clever to make a reindeer! So cute! Love the holly for the ears! Super cute idea! Love this!

Davi said...

Monique, Wow,this is one fabulous set!! I love your reindeer box and the card!

dolcreations said...

Wow...You are so creative with this template! I LOVE it! Beautiful card made using two stamp sets...LOVE that too!

Noreen said...

Darling reindeer! And I love the holly for his antlers!

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous i love the image and teamed with fab papers too, stunning creations hugs Pops x x x

Silke Ledlow said...

Monique...this is one fabulous gift giving set!!!! Super cute on top of it!!!! Lauren is so lucky to have you on her team! You rock GF!!! Hugs ~S~

Danni said...

Such amazing creations!!

AKiteFlier said...

I am IN LOVE with the lady reindeer Monique - she is just as cute as can be and oh so clever too - I will for sure be casing this one - LOVE the idea!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Monique your work is AMAZING!!! Hugs Cindy

Debbie said...

Monique ... my jaw dropped to the floor when I saw this cutie pie reindeer! How absolutely clever is this project!!! I {heart} the cut leaves for his ears! So fantastic ... I just love it :)

Catherine Couch Doucette said...

Oh...GREAT idea!! We still "do" magic reindeer food for my kids, so I just might borrow this idea.... :0)

Virgo5 said...

Monique this reindeer is adorable! Love it!

Alice said...

you are so clever! love that reindeer box!!! too fun! wonderful project!

Stacy Morgan said...

that reindeer is awesome, very creative and cute.

Stacy Morgan said...

that reindeer is awesome, very creative and cute.

Suzanne C said...

What a sweet deer card. Love the design and the deer head box is cute!

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Triangle box turned reindeer? Cute and genius idea!