Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fall Blessing TH OCT7

 Hi everybody. Today is Tree House Challenge Day. This week at Tree House Stamps the challenge is a color challenge.. Use the colors Orange, Purple and Black. The stamp I have used is called Pumpkins a Plenty. Isn't he the cutest little bear.. Stop by Tree House Stamps Store for all these cute Images. That's it for me but make sure to stop by the rest of the DT blogs and see what they have created... Thanks for stopping by...Monique

Neva McMullen
Kelly Hampton
Maria Levine
Gloria Morizen
Heather Prince
Kimberly Lowrey
Stephanie Serrano
Julie Hoffman
Margo Smith ( GD)
 Materials
Stamps: Tree House Stamps ( Pumpkins a Plenty)
Paper: Black, purple, orange & white cs, Recollections Autumn PP
Ink: Copic Markers
Ribbon, Nestabilities, Leaf Die cut, flower and paper piercing

14 comments:

Cor* said...

This is so adorable ! love the colors and great presentation of the photo!

Cindy Haffner said...

Soo ADORABLE!!

dolcreations said...

Ok this is so stinkin cute...I LOVE IT! I love that gingham ribbon all tied in with that gorgeous image!!

Julie said...

I love your card for this week's challenge Monique! Love the silhouette leaves and paper piercing.

Neva said...

OMGosh Monique this is just fantastic. I love all the detailing you did.

Joan Ervin said...

This is such a beautiful fall design, Monique...the little bear image is adorable and what gorgeous details!!! I especially love all the piercing and that awesome rose!!!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh Monique, this is so very adorable. Love the wonderful gingham ribbon and your flower is a wonderful addition.

Jodi said...

Adorable and sweet image!! Love the colors and layout of it too!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Danni said...

Wonderful card!! Very sweet image!

Alice said...

too cute. adorable card!

Mara Campbell said...

I don't think this could be any cuter!!! I love your coloring and that flower is so pretty. I love the ribbon, too!

Suzanne C said...

Sweet image and lovely layering of the images.

Ruby said...

Such a cute card! I love the way you've done the ribbon with the leaves over the top, really pretty!

Judy said...

Oh Monique this is so cute I just love the bear..Great job on coloring,,