Thursday, October 28, 2010

MTME Sneak Peeks & Some Exciting News

Today is such an exciting day for me. To start with I am sharing my Sneak Peeks with you for MTME November release. I have been anxiously waiting for this day to Share the exciting news that Lauren has asked me to join MTME as a permanent designer. I am so excited to be joining this Talented and Fun Team.. Thank you :) This Month Lauren will be releasing 4 Christmas Stamp sets, 3 templates , digital paper, digital stamps and cut files.Today I am sharing a new Template called Star of the Show.

This cute template goes together in just minutes. I cut the base of the template with MTME digital paper called Throw me a line. The top is cut with green and layered again with throw me a line to match. Before I assembled the top I used a border punch to give it a bit of an edge :).. The Poinsettia is a cut file that is available on November 1st. I used Laurens Tutorial for the rambling rose to assemble it.This gives texture and depth to my poinsettia. Final touches of sparkle and ta da a super cute gift box.

Here is the box opened. I have filled it full of gift tags. This tag cut file is available at MTME. I cut two tags, one in vanilla and the other in a solid color,I cut the solid one  half and added a border. The stamps that I have used are new this month. Secret Santa by Catherine Doucette and Dashing Threw the snow. (These are also available in digital form)


 Here is a close up of the tags. Aren't they sweet. This is going to make a perfect Secret Santa gift.


To finish off my  gift I have made this matching card. I Stamped my BG paper with the snowflake from the Secret Santa Stamp set and did a bit of sewing around the edges. My tag is made with Pretty Pieces cut files Called Trendy Tags.  These tags are great you can size them up to your project. They are all fun and fancy!!All of these new products will be for sale on (November 1st)Thank you for joining me on this exciting day. Hope you have enjoyed my project  and started your wish list as you head on over to see what the other DT members have created. :)

21 comments:

Kimberly S said...

Congrats on your wonderful news Monique! What a gorgeous set you've created, and wow...you even filled it with more goodies! :)

Debbie said...

Welcome to the team, again, Monique! Your gift set is FABULOUS! I {heart} everything about it ... simply wonderful!

Romaine said...

I love the borders that you added to the tags-so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Great job Monique! You did fabulous with that poinsettia!!! Love the colors and the card is just adorable! Welcome to the group girlie!! {{hugs}}

Joan Ervin said...

Congrats on your new DT position, Monique...how exciting!!!! All your projects are wonderful...love the beautiful card and the star box with the tags is sooo gorgeous!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful designs, Monique! LOVE all the incredible details you've added to your box and the tags, and everything!

Catherine Couch Doucette said...

Monique...welcome to the team! And, boy, GREAT first project as an official member :0) I love the tags soooo much!

Jenny said...

This set is gorgeous!! CONGRATS on the full time DT spot! You so deserve it!!

dolcreations said...

Oh my goodness Monique...congratulations on your position at Laurens! I have always admired her things...you are one lucky girl! So deserving that is for sure! I love your post today! Everything is so perfect! Where do I sign up for classes!!!!!

Beth B said...

Very nice layering idea on the tags.

Kristin Eberline said...

This is a gorgeous secret Santa gift set, Monique! BEAUTIFUL project, gf! LOVE that you re-introduced the "Throw Me A Line" paper, and I adore how you created your sweet tags! Oh, and what a fabulous idea to use Lauren's Rambling Rose tutorial on the poinsettia! It looks AMAZING and I love how you added the glitter on the tips :] SO pretty.

BIG HEARTY WELCOME to the team, Monique! You are fabulous addition ♥

Sue Lelli said...

Ta Da! You made all of this lovliness sound so easy! Everything is BEAUTIFUL! CONGRATS - well deserved!

Renkata said...

Monique , all your projects are amazing. Beautiful work.

Mary J said...

Oh Monique, wow, just wow!!!

I gotta try something other than just my cards, lol!!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL girl!!!

Clare said...

WOW, gorgeous project! congrats on your DT position!!

Judy said...

Wow Congrats..... so happy for you and you do such beautiful work...

Alice said...

big congrats on your DT spot!! so happy for you! wonderful gift set. the big poinsettia is so pretty. beautiful details!

Lisa Kind said...

OMGosh, this is just fabulous! I love the star, the card, and the tags are super! Congrats and welcome to MTME!! You definitely are an asset to the team! :-)

Unknown said...

Welcome to the team Monique, I've loved your MTME projects from way back -- spotting them on SCS. You did an AMAZING job!! love the tags, and of COURSE how you packaged them! :) So glad to be working with you!!

Suzanne C said...

Wonderful set. Love the star box. Such a great set for gifts.