Friday, October 1, 2010

With Love


 Hi Everybody. Have you ever been to LOTV they have such cute stamps.. I am playing along in the challenge this week. The challenge is a sketch by Bev. I have used the cute little chick trying on dress up clothes. I remember when my kids used to do that.. So cute :)..Here is my take on this weeks Challenge..Thanks for stopping by...Monique


Materials
Paper: Su Barley Banana, Rose Red, certainly celery,K&Company Classic
Stamps: LOTV, Waltzing Mouse Say it with Style
Ink: SU Rose Red, Memento Black & Copic Markers
Nestabilities, flowers, lace, PTI embossing folder, Sewing Machine

12 comments:

Danderella said...

Monique - this is gorgeous! I love that ribbon/lace with the beads...very pretty. And that image is adorable!

dolcreations said...

Oh Monique I just love this soft and very pretty card! I am such a lover of the LOTV images! You have done such a beautiful job on this card! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new blog look!

Niki Estes said...

Monique, this is so cute! I love all the flowers, lace, and stitching with the cute image!

Danni said...

Awww, so precious and oh so adorable!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute card Monique! That image is adorable!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

This is so sweet, feminine and adorable! Love the lace and flowers...they finish it perfectly!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh so so PRETTY!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is adorable! Such a precious image, beautiful coloring.

Heather Rogers said...

So very sweet. Love all the shabby detail. :)

Judie Howard said...

What a wonderful card, love that image. Cute, cute, cute.

Suzanne C said...

Very sweet! Lovely papers and design.

Alice said...

this is darling. too cute!