Monday, October 11, 2010

Let it Snow

 ~~~~



Hi Everybody. Happy thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends .. Today is also Totally Stampalicous Monday. Before I get to the Challenge I want to remind you to check out the list of winners from the Blog Hop over at Totally Stampalicous Challenge Blog. This weeks challenge is to use at least 3 snowflakes anywhere on your card! (Thanks Sue) . I have used Let it snow Stella... I am also entering this card in the JUGS Challenge. This week is Technique week. And the challenge is to use Acetate on your project.  It is also one of the Jugs DT members Birthday. Happy birthday Alicia :)... Thanks for stopping by today...Monique

Materials

Stamps: Totally Stampalicious/ Bugaboo Stamps
Ink: Memento Black &Copic Markers
Nestabilities

17 comments:

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Love, love, love the colors and the clear acetate....a perfect combination, Monique!!!

Jessie Lubyk said...

Very cool! I love the colors and the acetate is just wonderful. Take Care

Stella said...

The image is too cute and I love the snowflakes. They are gorgeous; beautiful card!

Jenny said...

I love what you did with the background!! Super fun X-mas card!

Jenny said...

OH...and thank you for always leaving such sweet comments on my cards =)

Danderella said...

Monique this is great! Did you stamp those snowflakes on your acetate? Whatever you did, it looks great.

Julia Aston said...

what a fun image Monique! love the snowflakes on the acetate!

dolcreations said...

This is too cute Monique! I love the colours that you have used...especially the purples!

Lisa Kind said...

This is so pretty, Monique! I love the snowflakes! Did you stamp them yourself or was this already on the acetate? so cool! Great image, too! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Julie said...

Monique, this is beautiful! I love Stella and she looks fabulous on the acetate snow background!

Suzanne C said...

Fun card and love the acetate background.

Alice said...

lovely acetate card, Monique!

Artesania said...

Lol -let it snow(please not yet),this is such a funny image ,looks like me in the last year!Your card is absolut divine ,the colours and the acetate backround catching my eyes!
Thank you for your lovly comments on my cards!
Hugs Gudrun

AKiteFlier said...

FANTASTIC - love the snowflakes and your image is super adorable. LOVE IT. Thanks for making JUGS one of your stops along the challenge road!

Andrea M said...

Hi Monique!!! This is just fabulous! Love the snowflakes stamped on the acetate and the image is so funny - she makes me smile! Lovely card!!! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls! We appreciate your support!!!

Jo said...

Hi Monique, this card is wonderful and really make me giggle!

B said...

Oh so pretty! Love the snowflakes on the acetate! So lovely!