Sunday, October 17, 2010

On Blitzen!


Hi everybody.. Totally Stampalicous Monday Again. And what a fun challenge it is this week..This weeks Challenge is to CASE a  DT member... I have chosen to Case this Card  that I snagged from Stacy's blog. Stacy has a beautiful CAS look . I admire all her Beautiful cards. Here is my take on the Challenge. Make sure to stop by Totally Stampalicious Challenge Blog to see what the other DT members have come up with..Thanks for stopping by today..Monique

Materials

Stamps: Totally Stampalicious/ Bugaboo
Paper: Red and Green CS,Scrap Christmas DP
Ink: Memento Black & copic Markers
Brads & Poinsettia..

14 comments:

Kimberly S said...

Fabulous job casing that card Monique! Great image you chose, so fun! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Suoer AWESOME case Monique!!

Kelly Schelske said...

These are both super cute Monique!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Sorry, I thought they were both yours...I need to read everything more carefully..anyway, the CASED one is cute too and yours is super cute!!

Mara Campbell said...

These are so cute!!! I love your take on the scraplift, that image is so me, LOL!!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Fun card!! The image and sentiment are too funny! Great case of Stacy's card...I love her clean and classy designs too!

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous honey i love your colours on this one so cute hugs Pops x

Stella said...

They are both too cute. And I am wondering if the nose of that lady turned out red; just like Rudolph :)

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

A perfect CASE!!! I'm lovin' her little red dress!!!!

Julie said...

Gorgeous CASE Monique! You colored this girl perfectly! The sideways sentiment fits with the festive JJ Digi!

Crystal said...

Super DUPER CUTE awesome CASE card!

Virgo5 said...

Beautiful!

Gabi MeWi said...

Love you´re very special reindeer - made me laughing out loud!

Alice said...

lovely CAS card. love that fun image!