Monday, October 25, 2010

Home Tweet Home KD OCT 25

Hi Everybody.. Today is my Last post as a Guest Designer at Karen Doodles Challenge Blog. I have had so much fun.Thank you for having me :)This weeks Challenge all sewn up use stitching on your project Faux or real. I have used a fancy stitch that my sewing machine offers on my card.   I have used the stamp called Home Tweet Home .Check out Karen Doodle's Store she has so many cute images. "Be sure to stop by the Challenge blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created for you". Thank you for stopping by today...Monique

Materials
Stamps: Karen Doodle Digital Stamps, & PTI Bird Watching Sentiment
Paper: Cream & Blue Cs, KC Devon shire Collection PP
Ink: Memento Black & Copic Markers
Nestabilities, Sewing Machine

13 comments:

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Beautiful card! The stitching is stunning.

xoxo,
Lori

Louise said...

Beautiful card Monique, the stitching is gorgeous it compliments the image very well.

Joey said...

Hiya Monique

I love this card you have done an amazing job with your stitching its a lovely layout too. Ooooh I am going to miss you being around next month :O(

Joey.xx

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Monique, love that border.

Crystal said...

SOOO Beautiful Monique I LOVE these colors...and your layout and that image is SWEEET!!! Beautiful work!!! Thanks so much for your email hun, Have a wonderful Monday!!!

Anne said...

oh wow Moniquw your stitching is fabUUUlous!!! A smashing card
Anne x

Kimberly S said...

Such a pretty image Monique, and that fancy stitch is gorgeous! :)

Danderella said...

Monique this is just gorgeous! That fancy stitch is wonderful..if only I could sew.

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful card. Love the stitching and the design! Fab!

Kelly Schelske said...

That stitching is fabulous Monique! Super cute card!!

shulsart said...

Monique, this is just the cutest card. Love the happy colors and your stitching is wonderful. It has been a delight having you design for Karen's Doodles. You did a fantastic job.

Alice said...

wow. love that fancy stitch! love the pretty colors, too. fabulous card!

Renkata said...

OMG this stitching is fantastic. wow :)