Friday, October 22, 2010

Have a Wicked Good Time



 First of all I would like to thank everybody for the well wishes. My surgery went well, and I am now back at home getting inky like I should be lol... I have a few Challenges I would like to play along with this week. Today I am playing along with the Shabby Tea Room. The challenge is to take inspiration from the photo. Using the colors or theme of the picture. I have chosen to use the colors and make another Halloween card.. Here is my take on the Challenge...Thank you for joining me today..Monique :)

Materials
Paper: Black, cream, orange and purple cs, Recollections Halloween PP
Stamps: MTME A spooky surprise
Ink: Memento black & copic markers
Penny Duncan Pumpkin cute files, ribbon, ms border punch, sewing machine, Black Tulle

9 comments:

Crystal said...

This is FABULOUS Monique LOVE your layout, the boo, your stitching...everything is GREAT you totally rocked the inspiration!!! I am sooooo happy to hear everything went well!! Hugs to you!

Alice said...

so glad to hear that you are doing well. your card is so fun! fabulous work!

Kimberly S said...

So happy to hear that all went well Monique! Fabulous card, that punch was just purfect to use in matching the inspiration photo! (I never remember to use that punch, and I love it!) :)

Davi said...

Glad all went well and your creative juices surely havent been effected! :) Very fun card.

Debbie said...

Super sweet, Monique! Just LOVE that MTME set that Catherine designed -- too cute! Glad your surgery went well and you're back home on the mend! So happy to be designing with you at MTME -- so much FUN! Thanks for joining us for our Tea Room challenge this week :)

Stella said...

I think I am visiting your blog every day and every day I see another gorgeous creation :) And always with a colored element. Every detail of the image is perfectly colored. This one too. I love the fresh look of this card.
Beautiful!

Pattie said...

Glad to hear you are doing well. Great design and cute images! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room this week!

Ruby said...

Love your halloween card, and that hole punch is perfect for it too!

Catherine Couch Doucette said...

OK, yes...I love the stamp :0) But I think my favorite part is that arrow! Great idea!!