Saturday, October 30, 2010

Good Luck!!




Today I am sharing a card that I am putting in The Shabby Tea room challenge. This week the challenge is to CASE a DT member. I have chosen to case Clare. First of all I knew I had to find some really pretty paper.. And that I did. Second of all my hat goes off to all the card makers that use these long swirled gems!! I tried one and it ended up in a big ball of sticky-ness.. ok will try again.. this time I cut off the access paper and tried to do a bit at a time well the swirls were not swirls and it ended up in a big ball of sticky-ness. I know you guys know what I am talking about lol. So I e-mail Lynn She always has strings of beauty on her cards. Third time with a bit of help and well this is what I came up with..Thanks Lynn :)... Well that is it for me today. Thanks for stopping by..Monique

Materials
Paper: Orange & vanilla CS K& Company Nature
Stamps: Waltzing Mouse
Ink: Memento Black
Sewing Machine, Gems, Twine, lace, Flower, Tag punch & Button





8 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh my - this is stunning! What a beautiful design and patterned papers. I just adore your blingy flourish. OUTSTANDING!

Kimberly S said...

This is gorgeous Monique, and what a perfect job of CASE-ing that inspiration card!

Laurel said...

What a gorgeous card!

Stella said...

Wow Monique this is gorgeous! I cased the same card:)

Debbie said...

Girl, you ROCKED Clare's design this week! Your post made me giggle!!! So happy you joined us this week in the Tea Room for our Consider It CASED challenge :)

Danni said...

Oh you know I love this!! So, so pretty!!

Alice said...

the butterfly is gorgeous! very pretty card, Monique!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful muted colors and card.