Monday, March 29, 2010

Package for Candy!!





 ~~~~


  ~~~~

 
~~~~




Monday again.. And that means another Challenge over at Totally Stampalicious. This week is open. Sky is the limit . All you have to to is use any of Totally Stampalicious images. Digital or Rubber, And Totally Stampalicious is even giving away a free image just in case you don't have any.For the Challenge I have made a box to store all the  Totally Stampalicious stamps in. For the outside I took a image or two from every set so far that Totally Stampalicious has released and made DP out of it. I did it for both sides. I have asked Joycelyn and Becky to include it and package some of that awesome blog candy in it and they said sure. There is not a special template for the box just measured up the stamps cut and glued up the box lol..The winner of this weeks challenge will receive a $5.00 GC to spend at Totally Stampalicious. Don't forget about a few important things and dates. First Totally Stampalicious is looking for a Guest Designer for their next release check out all the details HERE. And the Totally Awesome blog candy is still up for grabs for a few more days. Check it out HERE.. 
Thank you for joining me today ..Monique

Materials
Paper: Blue an yellow Cs
Stamps: Totally Stampalicious Digital stamps
Ink: Distressing ink &  Copic markers
SU border punch, MTME tags, Su ribbon and Brads

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow...that is so cute. I wish I could just measure/cut and have a box all put together. I am not that crafty yet. It is so cute...i Want to win it!

Cindy Haffner said...

What fun, FABULOUS job.

Unknown said...

Fantastic package for that awesome blog candy, Monique!! I need to make up something cute like this to hold my collection of TS stamps!!

Virgo5 said...

OMG!!!! How Fabulous is this! I'm jealous I can't win...well I already have all the stamps, but I don't have that awesome box!

Kimberly S said...

Wow Monique, how totally cute! Love it,and I sure wish I had that kind of talent to just whip up the perfect box. *grin* (yep, I know there was a lot of work involved, but you make it sound so easy!)
hugs...x