Sunday, March 14, 2010

Fish are Jumpin





I have combined 2challenges...Pals Paper Arts and C4C. Pals Paper arts is a color challenge using the colors Garden green, Certainly celery, & Kraft. I have used all three colors. Certainly celery is used but I only used the ink to make my DP :).. And the second challenge at C4C was to create a Masculine card. So here is my take on both Challenges :)..Thank you for joining me today...Monique

Materials

Paper:Garden green, Certainly celery, & Kraft
Stamps:Penny Black  Fish are jumpin & MTME Argyle Amazement, SU 3 letters
Ink: Memento Black, SU Certainly Celery& Garden Green, Copic markers
Top Note die, Nestabilities, Su black ribbon, tag punch, paper piercing Copic air brush system

7 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Great job coloring the image! Love that paper piercing as well! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

Mary J said...

Fabulous card! Sooo sweet! And I love your flap card too in the previous post - I'm going to have a go at that challenge!

Carol L said...

Your card is adorable! Love that image and your b/g paper!

Ann Schach said...

This stamp is simply adorable! Great job with the colors! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Stef Perry said...

Love the wee hegies! Very cute card!

Jenny said...

What a great masculine card!! Love the greens!

Mara Campbell said...

So sweet, I love the green and that tied black ribbon!