Monday, March 8, 2010

Blog Candy!!


Here is what you could WIN!!

Holy Smokers they have some awesome stuff going on over at Totally Stampalicious. For starters the Blog candy, EVERY SINGLE STAMP SET (to date)PLUS a few other fun goodies!!Be sure to to check it out HERE for all the details!!The contest ends Sunday April 11 and the winner will be announced on  Totally Stampalicious blog Monday April 12th! 
Also Totally Stampalicious will be hosting it's FIRST ever Blog Hop in celebration of their newest release!The blog hop will start HERE on the TS Blog at 9PM EST Thursday March 11th and will run until 9PM EST Friday March 12!EVERY DT Member in the Blog Hop will be choosing one random WINNER from their comments...so that means LOTS of chances to win!!
You're going to LOVE the eye candy they've come up with!!

The new stamp set will be available for YOU to purchase at MIDNIGHT EST!
Be sure to join us for all the fun and PRIZES!  And last but not least they are having a Sketch challenge this week ... Here is my take on the sketch :) I have used Hawt Dog  and Glam Kitty. You can use these cuties for anything. I have used the digital stamps and sized them a bit smaller for a Congradualtions card. Look at her Sparkles!!! Thank you for joining me today...Monique 

~~~~

Materials

Paper: CTMH Silhouette paper
Stamps: Totally Stampalicious digital Hawt dog and Glam Kitty
Ink: Copic Markers
Nestabilities, jems, MS border punch, ice stickles

11 comments:

Jenny said...

Very cute card!! Love that girl image!!

Mervi said...

Great image and fab card;-))m

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so cool and creative. Awesome Mr and Mrs. card.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my gosh, this is FABULOUS!!

Patricia Rose said...

Hi Monique... Super cute card... love Hawt Dawg and Glam Kitty together... Love the sparkle on her dress.. makes for a fun wedding/anniversary card.....

hugs... Pat

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome...you are a digital MASTER!!!! LOVE Glam Kitty's outfit...GORGEOUS!!!

Kimberly S said...

Ooo...a fun mix of cute and sexy, love it Monique! :)

Unknown said...

Monique, this is just flippin' awesome!!! I love it!!!

Mara Campbell said...

Such a cute card!!! I love that fancy border and the images are just too cute. And what blog candy, wow!!

Virgo5 said...

Monique I can't remember if I told you already that I love this! What a great idea combining the 2 images, and her sparkly dress it oh-la-la!

Virgo5 said...

Monique I can't remember if I told you already that I love this! Great idea combining the 2 images, and I love her sparkly oh-la-la dress!