Monday, September 26, 2011

Winner of the Twinery Blog Hop!!

Hi Everybody I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.... I wanted to thank you all for all your sweet comments on my blog during The Twinery Blog Hop. I have used Random.org to pick a winner and this is what it came up with. I tried all morning to get the widget to work on my blog and I have finally given up and just took a picture lol...

~~~~
So the lucky winner of The Twinery Sampler Pack is 
Kelly Massman

Congratulations Kelly!!!

4 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Yay! I'm so excited! Thanks!

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats Kelly

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Congrats!
Give this a try next time :>)
ctrl P (to print screen - doesn't actually "print" to a printer) then Ctrl C (to copy) open up ms paint or other editing software Ctrl V (to paste) and then shrink pic to what you want.

Kristin K. said...

Congrats Kelly!