Friday, September 30, 2011

MTME Happiest of Holidays

Hi Everybody!! Today is release day at MTME. Be sure to stop by the shop and see all the newest products being released today. 
~~~~
~~~~
Today I have a Thanks giving gift set. I love love love everything to do with fall . All the pretty rich colors, pumpkins, scarecrows I could go on and on... This gift set is just screaming warmth to me ..!!
~~~~
~~~~~
This is my version of another new template being released this month...That's a wrap template is so unique and just the right size for so many gifts. 
~~~~
~~~~
I have filled my gift box with 6 candles all of fall smelling senses :)
~~~~
~~~~
I have used Fall Foliage paper for my decorative layers. The sentiment is from the stamp set Framed Elegance.
~~~~
~~~~
 And last but not least my  coordinating card. Again I have used Fall Foliage paper to match my pretty template. The background paper was stamped using the stamp set Thankful and I topped it off with a Roster from the new set Well Rounded.
That is it for me. Need more inspiration check out the MTME DT Gallery. Today is another group post so be sure to hop around :)..Thanks for stopping by today ...Monique

9 comments:

BEARKIS said...

Великолепен подарък,обожавам тези цветове!Моите поздравления!!!

Debbie said...

Such a pretty fall gift set ... love the idea of packaging it with candles!! Gorgeous bow and embellies :)

bonnie said...

Oh sweetie this is gorgeous...love the sweet colours...beautiful lil' gift set! ;) Hugs x

Kathryn B said...

Love the fall spin on this template Monique! Your embellishments are just the right touch and the paper too!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh my gosh! This just warms me up inside. Didn't think of FLIPPING the box! I love that idea! Love the embellishments you added to the box too. I love how you used the Thankful set. Oh and adding fall scented tea lights! Heaven.

Sherry said...

I love how you did the entire set. I love all the fall colors and the cool nip in the air and thats exactly what your set made me think of.
Sherry

Dana Gustafson said...

What an excellent gift set! i love the great chicken silhouette on your label. So cute!

Mara Campbell said...

What a beautiful set, Monique. You really have a way to make great gift sets. I just love that orange ribbon, it's so pretty!!

Lisa Kind said...

Gosh this is so pretty! You chose the perfect paper for your project! Love how you tied it off with the berries and acorn! Lovely card too!