Saturday, September 3, 2011

Thankful

Hi Everybody. I hope you have been enjoying all the eye candy from this months release at My Time Made Easy. Today is my assigned day and I have made some Thanksgiving place setting crackers.
~~~~
~~~~
What do you think of these wonderful warm colors... The second template to be release this month is called Tying up loose ends.. I thought this would be a great addition to my Thanksgiving Table.
~~~~
~~~~
 I have decided to make some Cracker name placements for my table. For each cracker I have decorated the ends of the template with Framed Elegance stamp. The decorated layer is Autumn leaves collection 1 & 2 paper. Then I made a tag with the new cut file simple tags. This cut file is available in four shapes. Square, rectangle, circle and oval. My leaves are a old cut file called Old oak leaf. I have stamped each initial on each cracker using Monograms defined stamp set.
~~~~
~~~~
Another view of some of the crackers.
~~~~
~~~~
 I decided to make the Berry Sweet Basket template to store them. Place on my table this will make a great center piece of well. I plan on putting in some fresh fall colored flowers. 
~~~~
Well that is it for me today. I will be back tomorrow for the all favorite "A Year in Review"
 Need more inspiration check out the MTMT DT Gallery. Be sure to hop around and see what the girls have for you today :)..Thanks for stopping by...Monique



12 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

This is fabulous Monique!

Norma said...

Fabulous project Monique and love the leafs and that bow!! I hope you are enjoying your weekend!!
Hugs

BEARKIS said...

Прекрасен комплект и настроение ,с листата,в допълнение!Хубав уикенд!

Kathy said...

Beautiful set, this will be such a great addition to your Thanksgiving table.

bonnie said...

Oh what a sweet project...love the Autumnal colours, perfect papers and you have the best ribbons EVER!! ;) have a great day! ;) Hugs x

Crystal said...

WOW What a fabulous fall set Monique!!!! BEAUTIFUL!

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

I love the colors AND the project!

Julia Aston said...

Hi Monique! what lovely fall projects! love the colors and papers!

Davi said...

Awesome project Monique!! I love the dps and all the leaves you cut out to decorate the boxes are really cool!

Auntie Em said...

These are so pretty! I love the monograms on the leaves.
Thank you for sharing! :)

Lisa Kind said...

This is so pretty and makes me yearn for fall! I love the colors and your idea for using them as place crackers! I'm sure they will be a hit at your Thanksgiving feast!

Betsy said...

These are so cute! I might have to give these a try for Turkey Day dinner this year!