Sunday, September 4, 2011

Open if you DARE!! A year in review.

Today is a"A Year in Review" at My time Made Easy. I hope you have many ideas rolling around in your craft room on how to use all the new products released this month.
~~~~
~~~~
With Halloween closer than we think I thought it would be a good time to get started on some spooky packaging. 
~~~~
~~~~
I have cut out the coffin using SK8 board box template out on black card stock. Using A spooky surprise stamp set I decorated with white ink. Wrapped it with twine and added a tag. Easy peasy!!! My tag is Lovely labels cut file and stamped with matching Lovely labels stamp set... And the sentiment from A Spooky surprise... 

And that wraps up another full and exciting release with My Time Made Easy... Thank you for joining me today.

Don't for get about the MTME DT Gallery for more inspiration and Today is a group post so get hopping :)

14 comments:

Stella said...

This is spooky spectacular or should I say spectacular spooky? :)
Never though i would love a coffin but this one is GORGEOUS!
It's good to be back here again and there is always something stunning to look at!
Have a lovely day!
Big hugs,
Stella
XX

Davi said...

Very cute project,,,fun the way you decorated them!

Renkata said...

ooooohhhh spoooky . love it!

Auntie Em said...

What a cute idea! Love the stamping on the paper and the twine to hold the box shut. Great inspiration!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Debbie said...

Super cute, Monique! I love the monochromatic palette to your design and how you stamped the white onto black :)

Crystal said...

ACCCK these are AWESOME!!! I LOVE LOVE your design here and those eyeballs are soooo spooky!!!!

Kelly Schelske said...

These are fabulous Monique!!

bonnie said...

OMG WOW!! Sweetie these are so super sweet....love the treat bags tied with twine and the stamped treat bags are tooo cute! Your project are so inspiring to me ;) Hugs x

Lisa Kind said...

Great minds do think alike, don't they? Haha!! I love your version of this "tombstone"! I also love what you put in there! Very cute project!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow girl!! You are just waaaay too creative!! I love this whole set!!! ;)

Norma said...

Hi Monique, WOW love these treats! Love the twine with the sentiment !! just FaBOOlous!!
Hugs

Sue Lelli said...

WOW! Monique, these coffins are spooktacular!

Kathryn B said...

You are just soo darn clever Monique!!! I love this!

Annabella Merlin said...

never thought a coffin would look as elegant and spooky and adorable as this! The tags are cute1