Friday, September 23, 2011

It was Fun!!

Looking for the Twinery Blog Hop click HERE


~~~~
Hi Everybody. I want the thank the Jugs DT so much for having me this month. It was a ton of fun designing with you ladies. The last challenge I have with the Jugs is a 3D challenge. Alter a box (tissue box, pop tart box etc) with a FALL theme of some sort. I have altered a tissue box into a fall vase. I cut the top off of the box cover it with rich red material topped with a bow and this cute little tag. The sentiment is from the stamp set from MTME Keep strong. Well that is it for me, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Be sure to stop by the rest of the team to see what inspiration they have for you :)...Monique

11 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing :O)

Mara Campbell said...

This is such a pretty fall decoration!!! Makes me want to pull out all my fall stuff this weekend. Very very pretty, Monique! Have a great weekend.

Lisa Kind said...

Oh so pretty! Love how you covered it with fabric! What a lovely centerpiece! Thanks for being such a great guest this month! We always love having you at Just Us Girls!

Kathryn B said...

First off Monique it's been fun having you as our guest designer this month! Your work is fabulous!

Now your altered tissue box is OMG just drop dead gorgeous! Love the rich colors and your flowers...sigh...a stunning welcome to fall!!!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

this is absolutely stunning. I love the fall and its color.

Marianne B in AZ said...

This is gorgeous! Fall is such a beautiful time of year, so you had a nice color palette to work with, but you took it over the top! Great work!

Познавате ме като "Точица", "щурчо", "Елфи", "КрасИва" или може би не ме познавате? said...

WAW..I love your creation..GREAT work -not only with beautiful Fall colors, but this top..It is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

Kelly Massman said...

This is gorgeous!

Andrea M said...

Oh Monique!!! Your converted box is GORGEOUS! Such a FABULOUS fall project!!

Annabella Merlin said...

This is adorable! this converted box is adorable! And i love the choice of color - red!

AKiteFlier said...

Oh my jaw-dropping goodness MOnique - I couldn't get this beauty out of my mind when you first sent it to me - it's STUNNING - a real winner - thanks for the fantastic job you did for JUGS this month - it's been a real pleasure having you on the team! Hang in there - hope all is going better for you with time. HUGS and thanks