Wednesday, April 20, 2011

UR 2 Cool

Hi Everybody. It's Thursday and that means time for another Pretty Pattern Sketch Challenge over at My Time Made Easy.... I have used the Stamp Set called S8TR Boy. This digital set was released last week... There is even a cool skate board template that goes perfect with him... I have used MTME digital papers called Dotted Stripes collection 2...... Well that's it for me today.I sure hope that you can join in the fun this week and get sketchy :)



Be sure to check out the Challenge Blog to see what the other DT members have for you this week :) Thanks for stopping by today..Monique

12 comments:

Bonnie Lynn said...

Awesome card! Love the cork you added.

Cecelia said...

This is such a cute card! Love the striped with dots dp together and I love the silver brads.

Hugs xx
Cecelia B

Norma said...

Hi Monique, I hope thing are well:) Such a COOL!!! card and I love the cork and the cool brads!!! definitely very boyish:) My son would love it!

Davi said...

Gosh have missed so many of your fab creations this past 2 weeks!! I love the little image and the dp and that punched edge are so fun with it Monique!!

dolcreations said...

How cool is this card Monique! I love how you used that star punch along the middle! May have to look into that punch!
P.S. Working on my calendar page today! I am so thrilled others have joined in for the calendar fun!

Anonymous said...

LOL!! This is just too cute hun!! Love the cork board effect you got going on and the layout is awesome!! :)

Danni said...

What a great card! Love all the extra little touches you always add!!

Crystal said...

OMG this is sooo much fun!!! ABSOLUTELY DARLING~!

Kathryn B said...

He is a cutie Monique! I like your star border and the cork background truly rocks!!! Perfect as always girl!

Stella said...

This is the kind of card that has it all. Cute, fun, gorgeous! A perfect card for a boy!
Have a wonderful Easter weekend!
Hugs,
Stella

Pauline said...

Fab boys card, love the little touch of black and White twine, sand the layering is fab.

Suzanne C said...

Perfect card for a boy! So tough to make and you made it look easy!