Friday, April 29, 2011

Oh Bee Hive MTME Sneak Peek (April 30 MTME)

Hi Everybody.... It that time again for a Brand New release at My Time Made Easy. I would like to give a warm welcome to this months Guest Designer Teresa Kline. Welcome Teresa. Today I am using the New Template Called Oh Bee Hive. Lets get started :)

I have made the template into a cake with Bumble Bee Theme... As soon as I seen this template I started to feel like the "Cake Boss" Do you ever watch that show..It is awesome... Anyway For my Template I have cut it all out in white. I have added circles cut out out Darling Dots Paper, and I also used The Flowers from the Branching Out cut file with with the same paper.  The bumble bees are stamped using the new stamp set called Bee-Loved  and Bee- Loved Sentiments.  Added some twine and finished off with a big bow of raffia!!

A close up 
My cake topper was created using the fantastic Abra-Bow Dabra using 2 different colors of the Darling Dots paper and topped off with a Bumble Bee..The Bumble Bees are  from  a cut file called My Bee-loved for easy cutting and simple stamping.. I Just love this option from My Time Made Easy ,,,No fuss :)
I completely forgot to take pictures and show you have to fill the template but It does come with the instructions  with the template..You have the option of filling from the top or the bottom.... I have added a little something to my gift using the Oh-Bee-Hive cute file . Well that Is it for me I hope I have inspired you :)... Are you looking for more inspiration ? Look no farther and check out the MTME Gallery and be sure to see what the other DT members have for you today :)... I will be back tomorrow with another New Template and It is Release Day Yay!!!


20 comments:

Renkata said...

OMG Monique,
this is the most amazing box i have ever seen.
Love it.

angelwhispers said...

Oh my word this is just beautiful just love the cake idea and the wonderful bee detail!! Love Chanelle xxx

Catherine Couch Doucette said...

WOW! This is bee-youtiful, Monique!! :0)

Kathy said...

I think you are the Paper Cake Boss! This creation is lovely enough to be displayed in Buddy's shop! Love the two colors of twine and the cute paper bow on top. Awesome project!

Amy said...

Cute as can bee (LOL)! What a FAB centerpiece!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness girl!! This is so incredible!! I love your awesome cake design and the bee colors!! SO STUNNING!! WOW!!

Jessie Lubyk said...

WOW! You are just simply amazing Monique :) Take Care

Unknown said...

OMG this is amazing Monique.. as always in fact, wow awesome and looks so fun. wow love it xxx

Julie said...

This is FABULOUS Monique! Gorgeous cake box and topper! I love the candle too!

Cecelia said...

This is super, super, super adorable!!! I could not even imagine tackling something like this...lol This is amazing! I absolutely love it! Have a great weekend;0)

Hugs xx
Cecelia B

Danni said...

Wow!! This is truly amazing!! What a fabulous project!

RMarijaR said...

This cake is so darn cute! And the coordinating twine too! Yes, I LOVE watching the "Cake Boss" and all of the creativity and you've done it with paper. Can you share the cake template?

Davi said...

Thats one awesome creation Monique!! Great decorating the candle also. Fab job :)

AKiteFlier said...

WONDERFUL - yes we'll call you the Cake Boss :-) Well done girly!

Pauline said...

Oh wow this is super duper amazing!! Absolutely stunning in every way, the colour scheme is very eye catching, love that twine!

Kathryn B said...

Wow Monique you really truly know how to rock a template!!! My jaw is still a hangin' down upon my desk! The polka dots and twine are so unique and the sentiment is soo funny!

Mara Campbell said...

This is super amazing!!! I love this and all the twine is very cool! Beautiful work.

I LOVE the Cake Boss!!!!

Stephanie said...

wow Monique, this is so amazing! I love it!

Sue Lelli said...

YES< I've seen Cake Boss and YOUR cake is better than any of theirs! Not only is it FUN to look at all the FAB details but No Calories!!! LOL!

Andrea M said...

I bow to you, oh Queen of templates!!! Holy cow, you ROCK these things! I mean, seriously. Your templates are beyond compare!!! The MTME templates are incredible, but you, my dear, have a way of making them OVER THE TOP!!! And you photos are STUNNING! Long live the queen!!!!