Wednesday, April 27, 2011

So Very Thoughtful

 Hi Everybody. It's Thursday and that means time for another Pretty Pattern Sketch Challenge over at My Time Made Easy.... I have used the Stamp Set called Framed Elegance. I have also used the Framed Elegance cut file . I have used MTME digital papers called Fresh cut Expression collection2 ...... Well that's it for me today.I sure hope that you can join in the fun this week and get sketchy :)
Be sure to check out the Challenge Blog to see what the other DT members have for you this week :) Thanks for stopping by today..Monique

8 comments:

Davi said...

Wow Monique this is really beautiful! I love the yellow dp with the blue checks and pretty lace!! Great take on the sketch :)

Pauline said...

This is beautiful Monique! the ribbon is wonderful, and i love those frames stamped in the pink, so so pretty!

Crystal said...

SOOOO BEAUTIFUL Monique, you rocked this sketch and such gorgeous colors!

Stella said...

I would never ever have thought of a combo of pink. blue and yellow. I would never come up with yellow but you did and it looks amazing. I love the stamped frames with the flowers and your gingham bows are stunning. You never cease to amaze me with your gorgeous creations; love it!!!!
Hugs,
Stella

Bonnie Lynn said...

Beautiful Monique. Fantastic take on the sketch.

dolcreations said...

I love this Monique! I think has a real country like feel to it! LOVE that juicy plaid ribbon!

Unknown said...

wow this is fabulous Monique, so pretty xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh wowzer girl! This is totally amazing!! I love the design and your coloring are amazing!! Hope you enjoy the weekend!! HUGS