Saturday, April 30, 2011

For My Bee-Loved

Hi Everybody.. Today is release day at My Time Made Easy. Bee Sure to check out all the fabulous goodies that Lauren has for you this month. Today is a group post and we are all make 4 cards with the new stamp sets. 
~~~~
~~~~
Here are my cards.... A little out of my element trying so card to go CAS..lol... I wanted to keep my cards all the same color theme, Using the New stamp sets Bee-Loved and Bee-Loved Sentiments
~~~~
~~~~
Card #1 I did a lot of paper piercing my cards , I thought It would just add to the BuZZing bumble bees :)
~~~~
 ~~~~
Card #2 I just love these flowers. You can't tell from the picture but the centers really stand out with a black glaze pen. Isn't the sentiment just beautiful!!
~~~~
 ~~~~
Card #3 My tulip was so easy to make with using the Tender Tulip cut file and then matching stamp from the Bee-Loved Set.
~~~~
~~~~
 Card #4 I used the flower stamp to create my own DP... My Bumble Bees were added with dimensionals  and pop right out :) I hope you like my cards... For more inspiration check out the MTME Gallery ... Be sure to check out the other DT girls to see what they have for you today :)...Monique


14 comments:

Davi said...

Love each of them Monique! Very pretty flower images and the piercing is the perfect compliment! The bees are also a fun addition! Have you been riding?? Its the big Laughlin Run here so we have friends in and getting lots of riding in!

A Consuming Passion said...

What a fabulous set Monique and as always you showcase it beautifully!!!

Teresa Kline said...

oh wow, these are amazing.....luv the differences and details!

enjoy *~*

Catherine Couch Doucette said...

Wow, I love the paper piecing on the card, Monique...really cool!

dolcreations said...

Your creations are sensational!

AKiteFlier said...

Oh my gosh - love these Monique - you do not normally do CAS but you did a great job with these. I LOVE the paper piercing - adds a lovely touch! Well done.

wendy said...

whow awesome cards what a great group release

Anonymous said...

Oh Monique, these creations are just gorgeous hun!! LOVE the colors and piercing details!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love your color choice. You cards are just beautiful and I am loving the piercing (what pattern/template did you use?) These are fabulous lady!!

Pauline said...

Wow, a gorgeous set of cards, what a lovely stamp set. Your colouring is wonderful, and the paper piercing is effective, really pretty.

Julie said...

Monique these are FABULOUS!!! Your paper piercing is amazing! Love those bees popping off the page! Well done on your CAS cards my friend!

Kathryn B said...

Aaah! Such a beautiful set of cards Monique the colors are so simple and perfecto!!! I love the paper piercing you've done on the first three!

Mara Campbell said...

Your paper piercing adds so much to the cards, such a fun detail!! I love the color theme throughout all 4 cards, they are all just lovely!!

Andrea M said...

WOW again!!! I might get repetitive - your work is always AMAZING!!! Your CAS is PERFECT!!! LOVE all of these cards! What a great set!!!