Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy Easter

Click Here for Totally Stampalicious
Click Here for Karen's Doodles


 Hi Everybody.. Today is my scheduled Day for My Time Made Easy . I am using a template of my choice with new and old stamp sets.


I have made a fun Easter project using lots of bright paper , fun images, fun fur and glitter.. What little girl wouldn't love to wake up to this....


I have used the template called Carry it. Decorating papers are Lattice collection2 and Sugar and Spice. I used Some Punny Easter Stamp set. 


For the tag I printed out two (this stamp set comes in digital version) the first one I colored with my Copic markers and the second I cover in sections with adhesive tape and sprinkled with glitter.. Added my flower for  a bit of dimension. 


Here is a close up of the little bunny and flower pots :)


And the chocolate egg all nestled safely inside :)

My card was made using the same papers as my template and Some Punny digital stamps. The label was cut out using Occasional Label cut file. Stamped with the New Occasional Labels and Sentimental Occasions Stamp sets. And that is my project for today.... Tomorrow will be the last Group Post for this release Titled A Year in Review... Need more inspiration check out the MTME DT Gallery.. Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to hop around to the other DT members for more eye candy :)...Monique

21 comments:

Cecelia said...

OMGoodness! I cannot begin to tell you how absolutely adorable this is! Whoever receives this is going to be thrilled;0)

Hugs xx
Cecelia B

Sue Lelli said...

Oh MY! So much goodness AND chocolate! LOVE the bunnies and the fur and the glitter! Super FAB creation, Monique!!

Renkata said...

Super cute and adorable project!
Lovely colours and details.

Елена Яшкова said...

Восхитительные пасхальные наборчики!

Norma said...

OMG these are just too CUTE!!! Love the box and how you added the glitter on the tag!! Love it
Hugs

Anne said...

oh wow Monique, love this little lot!!!
Fabulous stuff, adorable little Easter set.
Anne x

dolcreations said...

Who wouldn't just LOVE receiving this little treasure! I love your card and your little box for the easter goodies.The glittered tag is soooo cute!

Susie said...

How sweet and adorable. Some little girl would so love this!

Kathryn B said...

ADORABLE Monique!!! Love the lattice paper with that awesome fur and all the glitter! What a fun Easter gift set this is!

Julie said...

Love this set Monique! Especially love the glittery tag and the glittery eggs! Very cool!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh WOW very PRETTY!!~

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE coming to your blog to see your gorgeous projects hun!! Look at these stunning designs!!! LOVE the baskets and you even loaded it with a treat!! You spoil us here! ;) TFS! HUGS

Unknown said...

Awww these are simply fantastic, gorgeous colourful papers and such sweet bunny stamps xx

Pauline said...

Oooh, what a lot of yummyness here! Gorgeous little box and card, and the images are too cute!

Alice said...

too cute! love all the details and all the glittery goodness! super project, Monique! love love it!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Do you sleep? This is just fab-u-licious!!

Dana Gustafson said...

Can I be the little girl who wakes up to this delightful treat??! Wow, what a festival of CUTE!

Crystal said...

OMGGGGGGGGG LOVE this EASTER set, soooo sweet and so perfect, LOVE LOVE the sparkle! Oh WOW Monique this is sooo oveer the top FABULOUS!

Denise Marzec said...

Eeeeek! LOVE the fur!...how FUN!!

Andrea M said...

What a fun project with a FABULOUS sparkly tag! Will have to give that a try!

Suzanne C said...

What an adorable set! Perfect gift for Easter. Love the boa trim!