Monday, November 16, 2009

Take out box




I just love these take out boxes and they are so easy to do. They are made from a extra large Sizzix die, so roll threw your big shot and it is cut and scored all you have to do is fold and paste and put on your embellishes. I made up a few of these and filled them with chocolates and a bell tree ornament and will be giving them to the ladies at my die cutters club for Christmas. I used 3 different digital stamps from PCS. Melissa has new digis every thursday..I just can't help myself and have to go check them out :)...Thanks for stopping by today... Monique

Materials

Paper: Christmas glitter stack
Stamps: PCS (Pink Cat Studios) & Just rite stamps
Ink: copic markers
Scalloped diamond punch
Snowflake punch
Eyelets and bows from the dollar store

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OOOh these would be sweet for home made cookies or truffles for gifts too ,, hmmmmm ;)