Saturday, November 21, 2009

Gift for little dancers





Oh how I hope the little dancers like this little gifts my daughter is going to give them for Christmas. I got the idea and tutorial from Stampin Inspirations by Maria Bell. Her blog is full of inspiring things to create...She is so talented. I love her new blog she has going a blog that actually inspires you to clean and organize your house :).She is defintely one of my favorite blogs to visit each day :)..This little box holds 4 hershy nuggets and a package of hot chocolate. I used yes another cute digi from PCS, Just rite stamps and limitless labels from PTI ( another one of my favs...)..Thanks for stopping by and taking a look...Monique

Materials

Paper: pink & white CS.. PP My minds eye- be merry snowball fun. DCWV Christmas stack
Ribbon: Michaels
Ink: Memento tuxedo black CTMH garden green & cranberry & copic markers
Stamps: PCS digi bitty betty tree, PTI limitless labels, & Just rite stamps
Top note die cut
Hot chocolate, Hershey nuggest , clear treat bags, christmas staples & prima poinsettias

1 comment:

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

These ROCK!!!!! The little dancers are gonna love these!!!