Monday, November 30, 2009

Gift bag & Card




I have decided that I am officially getting in the Christmas spirit...My husband and youngest daughter put up our Christmas lights this weekend..The inside is all decorated with most of the presents wrapped and under the tree...I know ..its good to be me..( I love gene simmons  lol)...Feels good not to have to worry about anything except for the deadline  on all the gifts that I am making lol.....anyway here is another gift bag with matching card. I love these colors they are so cool and winterish!! Thanks for stopping by... Monique :)

Materials

Paper: Whisper white and teal CS. Karen Foster winter flakes PP
Ink: SU Tempting turquoise, black and copic markers
Stamps: Skating Katie Little paper shop , PTI vintage ornaments &PCS Lily hot cocoa
Marth Stewart corner punch & Su Modern label punch
Ribbon from Michaels, flowers and jewels

No comments: