Saturday, November 21, 2009

Crazy 4 Challenges 12




My little girls bus driver is sick in hospital and she needed me to make a card . So I made the card using this weeks sketch challenge over at C4C, and I used the cutest new digi from Pink cat studios it also forced to me to create something that was not in the Christmas theme lol... Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my card....Monique

Materials

Paper: Yellow and white CS, Create paper chickadee Pp
Ink: Copic markers
Stamps: PCS digi
Martha Stewart border punch, scalloped square and square nestabilites
SU Bermuda bay ribbon
I used my cricut and some jewels for the flowers on the inside

I want to tell you that I won last weeks Challenge over at Totally Stampalicious...I am so excited...this is the first time I have ever won anything ...Thanks Joycelyn and Rebeccah :)

1 comment:

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

SOOOO CUTE!!!! This is adorable!!!

...you're so welcome!! Thanks for playing!!!