Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Insert Card Here - Feel Better Soon

Hi Everybody... I know I say this every month but can you believe it is almost December?.. Have you started on your Holiday shopping ?... I am happy to say that I am almost done.... With the beginning of the month comes My Time Made Easy Release...Yay!! Always so much fun. :)
~~~~
~~~~
 This month Lauren is releasing 2 templates, 4 cut files, 3 stamp sets and some fun paper. The template that we are using today is called Insert card here. Everybody is giving some samples of this template today so you can see all the options. I have decided to use this template as a get well box. :) With the seasons changing it seems everybody is getting a bit of a cold ... I have decorated the top with a cute little bear from the stamp set Wonderful Woodland Creatures that will be sure to cheer up my sick friend :)... The New cut file Bow Tied is cut using Free Style  Florals  paper and sentiment from A spot of Tea.
~~~~
 ~~~~
Here is a picture of the inside of my Get Well Gift :).... 
Well that is it for me today. Tomorrow is release day and I will be back with some more goodies :)
Don't forget today is a group post so make sure to hop around :0...Need more inspiration ? Check out the My Time Made Easy DT Gallery :)...Monique


11 comments:

Hannelie said...

Hi Monique!
It's been a while since I visited!
Great projects, lovely work as always!
Love
X

Danni said...

Awww, this is so cute!! Love it!

Kelly Schelske said...

Such a cute set Monique!

Sherry said...

Another awesome project. I always love everything you do. It just so happens that I'm sick too, so when should I be looking for this is the mail. LOL
Thanks for sharing Monique. I can hardly wait for your next post.
Sherry

dolcreations said...

Monique you come up with the cutest little ideas! This is sooo adorable. I love that big bow you made...awesome!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!! This is such a fabulous idea :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how darling Monique!! So creative!! A perfect little something for someone in need!!
~Chris

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Love your take on this new box design. I love that it can be used all through the year!

Anonymous said...

OMG this creation is perfect!! What ANOTHER great use for the template! I love the different ways ya'll thought about using it!!!

Davi said...

What a darling idea for giving a get well gift!! Very clever :)

Andrea M said...

Adorable and thoughtful! What a lovely gift Monique!