Thursday, November 3, 2011

Holiday Year In Review

Hi Everybody...I sure hope you enjoyed this months release as much as I did... Today is everybody's Favorite A Year in Review... I didn't do very well I used all new stuff..Ack!! Sorry guys I got carried away!!
~~~~
~~~~
 I thought this gift set would be so cute to give to a classmate. Or just a little something for a friend.
~~~~
~~~~
I have created this little elf set with the New Template Cover-Alls. So many ideas threw out the year for this template!! For the decorative layer I have used Candy Claus paper. 
~~~~
~~~~
 Squeal!! Look at that cutie patootie elf. He is one out of the 4 images in the New stamp set Holly Jolly!! The Rolling pin and eggs are from a jam packed set called What's Cookin.

Thank you for joining me for The My Time Made Easy November Release. Be sure to hop around to see what the other DT members have for you today... Need more inspiration ? Check out the MTME DT Gallery.... Monique




8 comments:

Stella said...

This gift set with that cutie and that GORGEOUS box is a gift of its won. I love the way you work with these templates and stamps. the result is amazing; wow!
Hugs,
Stella

wendy said...

simply adorable...I am in Love with these digi's ...so stinkin cute!

Kathy said...

Such a super cute little giftie, love it Monique. The overall packaging is just fabulous, love the papers you've used.

Sherry said...

Monique,
That would be a great gift to give a friend. I love it and the card is absolutely adorable. You rock!
Sherry

Unknown said...

What a fabulous idea Monique, your gift will be treasured xxx

snowbear said...

THis is way too cute! I"m thinking of using this for a cookie exchange party.

Indy's Designs said...

This is spectacular! Love it!

Kathryn B said...

What an adorable elf set this is Monique! I just love the recipe card and idea for the sugar cookies!