Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Paper Sundae and Totally Stampalicious



I have combined my card with 2 Challenges this week ..Paper Sundae's Sketch Challenge and Totally Stampalicious use a heart Challenge. This is the first time I inked up Glam Kitty, she was so much to color and put together. I used some swiss dot card stock ( I bought a whole pad full for scrapbooking love it) and paper pieced her dress and tail . The Border was cut out with Martha Stewart punch and then Glitter Ritz it..I just love that stuff if you have not tryed it I would recommend you do so it is fantastic. The heart Swirlly things are cut on my cricut with a Svg file. And that is it..Thanks for stopping by today...Monique

Materials

Paper: Black & white cs, Rusty Pickle DP swiss dot cs
Stamps: TS Glam Kitty & PTI Heart prints
Ink: Memento black, SU real red & copic markers
SU black ribbon, MS border punch, gltter ritz, heart pin,jems, pearls, nestibilities

11 comments:

Totally Stampalicious said...

WOW! This is FABULOUS! Great job on this challenge! Thanks so much for playing along!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card! Absolutely stunning.

Danni said...

Such a fun card! Love the swirlie things--very cute!!

Alica said...

What a fun card - love the colors and the fun flowers.
Thanks for playing with Paper Sundaes!

Unknown said...

great job with this glamorous kitty, Monique!!! Awesome card!!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a bad girl Valentine card! I love it!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

WHOA!!!! Absolutely FABULOUS!!!! You made her even HOTTER!!!!! LOVE it, Monique!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Whohoo... Hot indeed! Love the flowery corners and GREAT coloring.

HappyCrafter said...

ooh la la! Very sassy! I'm glad you joined us with this weeks challenge at Paper Sundaes.

Crystal said...

What a great card! I love the Glitter Ritz too....I should use more of it! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)

Mara Campbell said...

oh wow, this is fantastic!!! I love the colors and those fancy flowers and the image is awesome!!