Sunday, February 21, 2010

Jugs 21



Wow this must be my 6th week over at the Jugs Challenges. I started with the color challenge and back to another color challenge. I must be having fun lol.. I just love these color challenges.If I have a hard time with anything it is always me pondering about the colors..This makes it so easy when they are chosen for you. For my coral color I have used card stock that is showing just a bit but have also I have used my new MTME Argyle Amazement stamps..I love love love these stamps they are so much fun!!  I am not sure what the heck was going on with my sewing machine this afternoon but I was having all kinds of trouble as you can tell...At one point my needle actually fell out of my machine..then once I got that all fixed up it started skippin and made a bit of a mess but I am posting it anyway. Lastly I have used last weeks Mojo Monday Sketch..Thanks for stopping by..Monique

Materials

Paper: Chocolate, Vanilla, Coral  & Raspberry
Stamps: Inkadinkado hello & MTME argyle Amazement
Ink: Su Chocolate chip & coral & copic markers
Sewing machine, nestabilities, lace, embossing folder, ms border punch, made flower with my cricut. 

6 comments:

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

This is BEAUTIFUL...love every element here...and the stiching gives it a shabby chic feel!!! AWESOME!!

Vicki G said...

Beautiful card! Glad to hear your exciting news! Congrats

Hugs

Vicki

Dana Gustafson said...

Awesome layers and textures on your card. And I loved the random stitching and would not have known you were fighting with your machine until you said so. I think it looks cool! THanks so much for playing with just us girls!

Lisa Kind said...

I like the stitching! It looks purposeful! Your card is lovely! The colors worked so well with this layout, too! glad you like our challenges! We love having you stop by our JUGs blog every week!

Maria said...

Thanks for playing each week! Great job with the challenge this week! See you again next week I hope.

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun card Monique! I love all the detail - the embossing, the lace & the stitching! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls color challenge!