Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Time Made Easy Sneak Peeks

Hi Everybody... Yes It is that time again for a My Time Made Easy Sneak Peek... Today is a group post. We will all have made 4 cards using the New Images this month. Lauren is releasing 2 templates, 2 full stamp sets, 7 singles 6 cut files and digital paper that are all a must have.... Lets get started on my sneak peeks :)
~~~~
~~~~
Ack!! Isn't he just the cutest little guy you ever did see.... He comes with the New stamp set called Wonderful Woodland Creatures.. My paper is New as well and it is called Trendy Forest.. I have used an old sentiment from the set Bizzy Bunny Stamp set.
~~~~
~~~~
Whoooo's cute... Yes this adorable Owl is from the same Wonderful Woodland Creatures stamp set. I have used paper from the New paper pack Color Infusion. And also use a old sentiment for this card as well from the set Critters with Heart.
~~~~
~~~~
This card was made with the new and the old as well . New Digital image called The count. Paper from the set Traditional Halloween and sentiment from the Stamp set. A spooky surprise
~~~~
~~~~
And last but not least this little Witch that is too cute to be scary is a new digital stamp as well.. I have used |Traditional Halloween paper again and the sentiment is from A spooky surprise .
~~~~
 Those are my sneak peeks for you. Be sure to check out the rest of the team ... Need more inspiration don't forget about the MTME DT Gallery.

I will be back tomorrow with the cutest template ever you not going to want to miss a thing on our Release Day Group Post:)


9 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Great cards!!! Such fun images and you do such a great job with the coloring. I love the cutie reindeer!!

Debbie said...

A-dorable, Monique! I love how you paired the new digi images with the Halloween paper from last year and love that ca-ute spider web punch too!

Renkata said...

So cute and adorable cards.

velta said...

Monique ~ These are just precious!!! I have been stopping by each of your blogs, and you guys have my toes curling up...I am so excited about this new release!! TFS!!

Unknown said...

These are all so cute Monique, love the colours, so bright and colourful.. wow you definitely been busy :) Hugs xxx

Sherry said...

You did an awesome job with all 4 cards. I am so glad that you are back. I truly missed seeing your talent on a regular basis.
God Bless
Sherry

Danni said...

Wonderful cards!! all are so cute!

Lisa Kind said...

Very cute cards! I love your layouts and the mix of different older sentiments!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun release!! Adorable images and cards Monique!! Great choice of layouts and designs!